Monday, April 15, 2024

Run up to Gela: Preparation Part Three

 So, it looks like the plan is coming together, Commander Roy has been very busy and I've managed to complete all my buildings. Bit of picture splurge this post but its great to see so many buildings for Gela, I can't wait to see the completed table

we've got a date set for next week, and despite the amount of work going into the town, it may be a very quick battle with only half a dozen or so order dice each so we may get to play it twice after swapping sides















 

2 comments:

  1. Great report again. Lovely board - really looking forward to running this scenario at the club soon. Just need a few more buildings and the odd tank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tanks are a bit of an issue, you'll never again need five R35s painted in Italian colours. Let me know if you want to borrow mine. I could post them over

    ReplyDelete

D-Day Gold Beach: Prep Part one

 Being an absolute glutton for punishment I'm trying to whip up a very cheap and nasty twelve by four table for putting on a D-Day game ...